Friday, February 3, 2017

RRR challenge is up

Hi folks!  Today we get to share the new challenge for RRR.   The challenge this time around is a heart theme with ribbon.  Which is pretty easy, especially this time of the year.  Valentine's is just around the corner.   I created two sets of mini cards.  Great way to use smaller scraps, unloved diecuts that didn't make it into a bigger projects, etc. and just have fun finding homes for it all.  Here is my first set using baby pink seam binding.  I also used red lipstick seam binding.  These little sweet cards each have a hand painted tulip flower button.  I tied them all up together with twine tied with a mini handmade tag.  Such a sweet way to make a few fast stationary cards to tuck away till you need it.











The next to mini cards are for thank yous.  I used a gold and pink color combination. 



 I created my hearts from vintage pipe cleaner....they shaped the sweetest little hearts.  So whimsical.


 I also tied these once they were done with twines and a mini vellum tag.





 I used Pink Aster seam binding on both of these cards.



 Here they are all together nestled in a milk glass bowl.   Enjoy folks and please join us for the challenge.  cherry



No comments: