Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Valentines and birthdays

Tuesdays are my favorite!  Why you ask?  "This is Us".  So happy to finally see a good family drama on the networks.  Anyone else?  Popping in with a couple of Valentines and birthday cards....great mix ey?  Valentines will come and go and I will never get these shared. 



 using chevron twill from RRR.  LOVE this ribbon.  Next card uses no ribbon....am I sick?  I don't know if I have ever done this.  lol.  Trying to flex my card muscles and go outside my comfort zone. 



Using the twill again on this birthday card.  Great ribbon to have in your arsenal.  Is this party hat not the cutest?   I have been craving bright happy colors lately.  I think it is all this snow we have gotten this Winter.  





Okay that is my share for the day.  Will be back tomorrow for a RRR and a Gypsy Soul project.  Double posting day for me!  Don't forget that I am more times than not over at INSTAGRAM.  That is my happy place    

No comments: