Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hooty whooooooo???

Good evening to you!  Wanted to share our newest challenge over at RRR.  It is a buttons and bows challenge.  Which could not be more perfect...right?  Here is my little creation.  A hand stitched owl pillow ...a little prim and a little spooooky for the Fall holiday. 



 I used a walnut stained tag and hand stamped a spooky tree and sentiment.  I used an antique clothespin along with berries, a vintage button, and black 5/8 plaid ribbon wrapped around my pillow.




I topped off the plaid ribbon with some Burnt rust seam binding.  My favorite color for Fall.




Hope enjoy!   Hugs, Cherry

2 comments:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Absolutely DARLING pillow! Did you do the embroidery? I used to embroider.. years ago.. makes me want to try it again! I still have alot of my floss. Your things are so so cute. Did you find another shop to put your things in? I heard from my sister in La Pine that The Vintage Trunk closed. Darn.. that was a really neat place. There are several similar shops in Redmond though. Marilyn

Nancy Hill said...

Gorgeous hand stick pillow with this gorgeous bow. Hugs