Monday, January 25, 2016

Because...I love you...
















                     Happy Monday...hope it is going well for you!  I am starting mine off sharing some projects made for RRR.   My first is a whimsical card that I used ribbon scraps on and than topped with pink feathers.  A bit over the top...and I love it.   I used plaid ribbon in black, circus dots grosgrain red, double faced satin in pink, and baby pink seam binding.   I also used jumbo leaves in parrot green and sweetheart blossoms in pink to top my lady silhouette with. 
                       My second project all started when I found this sad and lonely chipboard piece left over from an old Tattered Angels set.   I used all kinds of old bits and bobs on this....I thought it made a cute oversize tag.  I topped it off with Plaid ribbon houndstooth in black and white along with lipstick red seam binding.   It was missing a few flowers  as well so I added some pretty open face white roses.  I don't think you can have too many for Valentines day.  Do you?  Well enjoy my fellow creators!  Have a great week!  Hugs, cherry

No comments: