Monday, July 13, 2015

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop!!!









             Time for blog hopping with RRR!!!  You should have made your way here from Kathy's blog.   If you get lost at anytime just start back at RRR link!  The ribbon club ribbons are all gorgeous nuetrals.  They are great for just about any color combo.  I decided to stay with black and white with a little kraft thrown in.  I used very simple goodies....a Prima image , vintage buttons and chipboard stars, some kraft scallops, and my club ribbons,  I also used a bit of black seam binding.   Your next stop along the way is back at the RRR blog!    Have fun and be inspired!  Cherry

16 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, WOW!!! I super love this, Cherry! That polka dot bow is beyond beautiful, and I love the button and star border you created! This is fabby!

Bonnie Garby said...

Fabulous as always Cherry. You always have the best images and little doo-dads to finish off your projects. Great job!

cjgusloff57 said...

Great card!

Robin said...

Such a gorgeous card and I love the bow you made! Hugs, Robin

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Your bow is just gorgeous!! Love those buttons too. Have a great day, Rebecca

Christine said...

What a breath-taking card! Love the splendid bow and the buttons you have added as embellishments!

krcmasterpiece said...

Love-Love-Love your card! The sentiment/picture is awesome. The ribbons are such a great addition to any card or project!! Great job!

Jennifer Scull said...

I love the way you have used all of the ribbons and trims from the kit on your wonderful vintage card! and those buttons - oh my! :)

Jill said...

That is really a beautiful card. It made me think of the horses we used to have years ago. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Unknown said...

I love your card. Your bow is fantastic. It's a great card. Thanks for sharing.

Deborah said...

Oh my this card is lovely and elegant from the gorgeous ribbon treatment at the top to the beautiful buttons at the bottom. And everything in between. What a wonderful work of art!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Beautiful card and what a gorgeous bow!!!

stamping sue said...

Fabulous horse card and I just love all those ribbons you used on it.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Suzette said...

Hi! Lovely card! I am curious to know what Prima collection is the image from. Beautiful!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is beautiful. Love those buttons and that stamp is adorable.

Marci said...

Love this card. You can even make black look good!