Sunday, February 22, 2015

A WHOLE lotta GREEN

















                 Well....I think I got St Patrick's day out of my system.   All that gorgeous green brightens the spirits this time of year.   Lots of oldies but goodies here.  Old October Afternoon scraps, some paper from Hobby Lobby (yesss we finally have one, Yippee) ,  old images, a little stamping, some roses from my bin, some sweet heart blossoms from RRR,  mixes of very old lace , vintage tulle, and moss green seam bindings from RRR.   I used some of my last bingo cards from Vintage Street Market.  Wish they were still around :(.    Is Spring comin around your neck of town?   It is sunny here but very very cold.  Our family is trying to get over some sickness that seems to hang on with all its might.   Wish us luck!  Thanks for visiting, Cherry

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

These are all great, Cherry! I love the ribbons and different elements you added in. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Spring and Easter! : )

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Such a fun Monday post. Love the bright colors and all the fun layers you have created.