Friday, January 9, 2015

Peek A Boo...cupid....























                               Happy friday eve!  I am all ready in my new robe to snuggle down and watch an old movie..."Murder by Death".  Seen several times and never tire of it.  So funny!  Thought I would Pop in just for fun to share a couple of more pockets.  Been loving the pinks and reds...and that gold.....yum.  So perfect for Valentines day.  I didn't use any new goodies...all older things but I still love them.  Making Memories paper....why OH why did they go out of business???  I loved their papers.  Some K & Company, crate paper goodies, and vintage style postcards.  Hope you enjoy and have a stellar weekend!  Cherry

5 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

LOL! We just finished watching the same movie, Cherry. What a blast from the past that was to see.

I love your Valentine pockets. I was so inspired by your last post that when I was at Hobby Lobby today I picked up a package of little gold frames similar to what you have used. Not sure how I'll use them yet, but I kept reaching toward them and finally threw them in the basket. : ) I also got some scrapbook papers and a couple of other things for a Valentine swap I signed up for. I've got lots of ideas but need to wait and see who my partner is to keep things geared toward her likes.

I love all the little embellishments you have added here. I haven't seen anything like them at Hobby Lobby - any suggestions on where to go for stuff like that?

Just a little something from Judy said...

I have not been here for a while, but I am so thankful that I stopped here today. Your work continues to amaze and impress me. You are an artist in the truest sense! Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

I am glad to see these wonderful pockets, so many wonderful layers of vintage loveliness. I hope you will be back again really soon, and thank you so much for taking time to post your lovely art with us.
Blessings
Carole
Word Art Wednesday

E said...

Love all your pieces, the layers fascinate me ! I don't always comment but visit at least wkly. E

E said...

Love all your pieces, the layers fascinate me ! I don't always comment but visit at least wkly. E