Wednesday, January 14, 2015

For a Daughter......












                     Good morning to you all!  As I was creating these goodies I kept thinking how feminine and soft.  My first project reminds me of something I would create for a daughter...if I had one.  Very girlish and sweet.  Little girls, pig tails, and dolls.  Since I have a son I love to be able to sit down and play with my pink.  Also my aqua.  One of my favorite pairings is red and aqua.   That is what my craft room is in.  Just makes me happy.  Lots of yummy seam bindings from RRR of course.  Most of what I played with is just ole goodies in my stash.  I am one of those that always mixes collections.  Hope you enjoy!  I am off to the big town for groceries.  Hugs, cherry

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Cherry! A daughter or even a granddaughter would be a wonderful recipient of that first one. I love the color combo. I'll bet your craft room is a cheery place to create in.

Debbie Kay said...

So sweet and so pretty, just like girls. I love being a girl, don't you?

Smiles,

Debbie

Unknown said...

I was looking for some inspiration this morning, and boy did I find it here! I LOVE pink, and your cards are so adorable, I'm ready to get started crafting for Valentines now!
Thank you!
xoxo
Dorothy