Tuesday, April 1, 2014

buttons and flowers challenge...










   April 1st means a challenge over at the RRR blog.   Way better than an April fools joke..I think!  My husband already got me good.   The challenge was using ribbon with buttons or flowers..or both!   I decorated this little chipboard house...covering in papers, stitching, and paint.  I used several yummy ribbons at the top...delicate rose grosgrain ribbon, gingham brown ribbon, and Melina white crochet lace that I tea stained.  I added charms, a key, little stamped image amongst the ribbons as well.  Each "house" has sweet little home images along with fun embellies.  The front has a shabby layered flower that I added a tea stained crochet flower with an egg and buttons.  Hope you enjoy and play along with us!  hugs, cherry

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply stunning and inspiring. Love your use of the lace and charms. What a delight to see.

Unknown said...

Simply stunning and inspiring. Love your use of the lace and charms. What a delight to see.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cherry, this is so lovely. All those yummy tags bound together with gorgeous ribbon! I love the little flower/nest you created on the front. Super sweet!

claudia's chaos said...

Wow! So beautiful! I love all of your projects. You are so very talented. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Claudia

Linsey R said...

This is so super gorgeous and massively inspiring!!! Your photos are magnificent--thanks for the close-ups, I really like seeing ALL the details! :) And thank you for sharing this charming work of art!