Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A little creepy and a little cute....









                             This blog has been a little desolate lately....we have been home and gone...home again and gone again...but now staying put.  Camping took a lot out of me and I am still trying to recuperate.   To top that off...we are on the count down to when school starts (tell me it ain't so) and football practice (I might as well stay in the car 24 seven) is every day for 3 hrs....argh.  I personally am not ready to see Summer vanish....but love, love, love to create and decorate for the fall.  I caught a little time in between more critical duties and had some fun making spooky cards.  Nothing that had to be done...just something I enjoyed doing for me.  Three diffrent looks.....some glitter, some more cute, one a little more sophisticated.   I loved that image of the little girl and puppy with blues...a little diffrent for Halloween.  I liked the combination.  I think it would be pretty for Fall too.  Well hope you have not all left me....please come visit me..still here...kinda.  lol.   I am off to shuffle my boy to practice.   Hope you enjoy!  Tomorrow is a post for The Rubber Cafe introducing Mr. Bones.     hugs, cherry

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

awesome fall goodies. love them all!

maxine said...

These are stunning, thanks for visiting my blog x

Geri said...

I do love the mix of the blue/aqua with your little gal. Pretty and unexpected color combo! Love all of these!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh so sweet!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this Cherry! I just made a card for Autumn tonight and am so excited to start playing with Fall and Halloween even more. But I like you am not ready for the routines of school days....wish Summer lasted a LOT LONGER! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love, LOVE!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin all of this Halloween cuteness Cherry!!