Monday, June 4, 2012

Lazy summer days ...ahead?

 

Lazy Summer days ahead...? Me hopes so! Right now though....so much going on with end of school activities and my son graduating 8th grade. I am a bit emotional about that...and really needed to make a little something cheerful.  



I grabbed some polka dot papers and the fun Fruit Medley stamp set from The Rubber Cafe and had fun stamping several juicy little fruit images. I chose the little strawberry and the watermelon slices. I fussy cut trio of each and added a little coloring. I also just HAD to glitter them up for some sparkle.


I wanted them to have a background to base them from so I used the card labels set. Such a versatile set! I added a little perfectly imperfect stitching for some detail...I than just started adhering everything using my Scrap Happy glue. I added some fun two tone texture ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some mini roses. I added tags with sentiments from the sets and that is that!

Hope you like my Summer goodies!
hugs, cherry

Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'-Fruit Medley, Card Label
Paper- Echo Park, My Minds Eye
Ink- Paper Trey Ink sweet blush , raspberry fizz, 
Adhesives- The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy glue
Embellishments- Really reasonable ribbon, Prima Flowers


3 comments:

Dortesjs said...

awww i do love all your sweet thing they are so romantic and joyful, love pink.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute!! I love love love love the glitter!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE your summer goodies! they are so sweet! And I hear you on the sentimentality....my daughter is graduating 8th grade tomorrow.....