Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birds and butterflies











Hellllllllo there!  How are you all?  I have been sooo busy with Spring cleaning and kitchen renos I have not been around much.  I am afraid I only have another pocket to share too rofl.  Sometimes I may not be ready to create something but put things in certain piles knowing that I want to use it with this or that.....sometimes it is good to wait.  Wait till everything just kinda falls into place.  This project was like that.   I used a lot of Kaisercraft goodies. Birds and butterflies.....two of my favorite things during spring.  Some sheer green ribbons that I tea stained...it gave them a subtle browning on the edges.   You can tea stain just about anything, which I just about do lol.   I also finally found some more shell buttons...and used a bunch of them. I LOVE tortoise shell buttons.   Hope you enjoy and sooo hope you are not tired of seeing these silly pockets.   If you think you might be interested I can do a step by step for you on how to create one.    Let me know!   hugs, cherry

19 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Well, after only just recently having discovered your blog, I for one Luv your pockets, they are like a mini mini if you see what I mean, so much to see and discover. I would love it if you did a step by step for sure!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! Just BEAUTIFUL! I love love love all that green trim!

Laurel said...

Wow, such gorgeous creations!

Deb Buckminster said...

Cherry, please DO share a tutorial on making your LOVELY pocket creations!!

(And, thank you for your kind comment on my lil blog. I literally GASPED to see that you had visited me! :)

Rebekah said...

Oh my Cherry.. i think each pocket you out do yourself.
A tutorial would be awesome. Love to see your creative process to making these beauties come to life.

Ros said...

I adore your pockets and tags ... I can never get enough of seeing them ... so beautiful ... and yes not only do I love to look at them ... seeing you create them would be a delight too ... Fabulous!!

Patty O'Malley said...

I love your pockets and those vintage images! I think a tutorial would be great. I recognize some of these embellies from my recent trip to Joann's!

Patty O'Malley said...

I love your pockets and those vintage images! I think a tutorial would be great. I recognize some of these embellies from my recent trip to Joann's!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous creations! Yes, a tutorial would be great!

Pia said...

woooow so wonderful project
hugs Pia

kolleen said...

Just beautiful. I love all the tags and the pocket. Thanks for sharing with us.

Heidi Gonzales said...

I absolutely LOVE the pockets, I wish I could see more of the detail in person :) A tutorial of the pocket would be soo fab!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet, such beautiful work!

curlyqmosaics said...

Talk about some vintage gorgeousness! I absolutely love the colors and the imagery incorporated into each and every bit!

Tracy said...

I'd love to see a tute on your pockets. I love making minis and they'd be a great addition to a page is a small scale. Your tags are just beautiful. I love all the little birdies. :-)

Debbie Carriere said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Such beautiful details!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous! Love the green sheer ribbon! So many goodies all in one spot! Would love to see a tutorial! Your work is so stunning!!!

sheds said...

I really like your post so much. You share such wonderful vintage image. I love this green trim so much. Its colour is bright.

Unknown said...

I have just discovered your wonderful works of art! Hope I can always find your beautiful creations from now on . Thank you for sharing your special visions of splendor!