Friday, May 6, 2011

For the love of...












                                          glue, tape runners, foam dots....I have a MAJOR love for adhesive..of all sorts. I am not kidding when I say this.. we all know what a little foam demension can do for a project..it takes it literally to new heights. You know what I am sayin?  Soooo I was thrilled when I found out that I made the Helmar Design Team.   I am so excited to share my first projects with you soon!  Their products rock!  So please stay tuned! 
                                        I am here tonight to share quite a few cards with you....soft and breezy....butterflies and dressforms...more ribbon flowers...just dreaming of silly and whimsy....and things that may not quite make sense..other than to me!  That is ok...creating can be very personal.  I think that I need to get more personal with my art...push myself more but always create with heart.   Well that is it for me....I get to go out of town tomorrow to the big city of Eugene..so excited!  I get to go to Ben franklin crafts and my raspberry cream from Orange Julias...I am giddy giddy! LOVE those drinks but don't have them here.   I will be back in a few days my loves!  hugs, cherry
                                  

11 comments:

BethW said...

I come everyday-but I've run out of superlatives!I am thrilled you made the Helmar team-I visit their blog all the time.Looking forward to seeing you there!

Rebekah said...

first off: congrats on the DT spot. it is WELL deserved.
secondly: can i borrow some of your mojo?? lol. seriously tho, I love all the cards here.. the frames.. the embellies.. then I scrolled down and saw that card with the key and fell. in. love!!
*sigh*
its always a good day when I visit here..

Ros said...

Well done to you on your new post! ... these cards are as always stunning .. but I adore the blues that you've used ... delicious!

Heather Rogers said...

Congrats you your new DT spot. I know you will blow them away with your bautiful creations.

All of these are just lovely. You always mix embellishments so well. :)
Hugs~

Geri said...

My goodness, Cherry--these just couldn't be any prettier!! Congrats on the DT spot, too!!

cnelson said...

As always...beyond GORGEOUS! My breath never ceases to get taken away when I visit here!

Marie Söderberg said...

so cute and great work, your cards are stunning :) Glad I found you /Marie

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Cherry , thank you for your kind comment :)
Wow , your cards are just breath taking, I adore them :)
I have a set of Crafty Secrets material girl in the post, can't wait to get them, they are the smaller set :) :) I am going to add you to my blog list so I don't miss your beautiful cards :)

Michele H. said...

Super, super congrats! Your designs are spectacular and they are so lucky to have you:)

cnelson said...

Pure loveliness!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Woot!! Super huge congrats, Cherry! Helmar is so lucky to have you!
Gorgeous, gorgeous cards, my friend!