Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is in the Air.........

                                       Ok....listen seasons....it is officially Spring...so ahhh where are you?  It is still snowing here..old man winter hit the hay...go away!  Ahhh drats whatcha gonna do?  Make spring cards I guess.  Thought I would stop by today to share a bit of this and that.   A few Easter cards and cards that encourage.  Nuttin better!  I am a bit obsessed with making my own homemade stick pins and mini pendants.  So please humor me won't you?  Just a lotta fun to my humble opinion to add a little banner sign...great way to add your sentiment.   I also finally broke out my new cupcake die...what fun!  I have so many color combinations I want to try with it...and the toppings ....ahhhh!  Than I was excited to get some of Crafty secrets new creative scraps..the one I used is from Little Blessings  the little birdies and that sweet saying sent me over the moon.  I also used their new stamp set farm chicks on the rose seed packet card....the check border at the top.   LOVE It.  It could go very shabby or more cottagey with reds and creams.  LOVE my options.  You will be seeing more of that set from me!  The last card I used a strand of vintage faux pearls I had been hoarding and cut it and hot glued it on as a border.  I wanted to make the inside of the card just as special so I added a bit of paper, lace, and the sentiment inside.    Well have I talked long enough?  A bit winded ey?    That is it for me..I promise!  Hope you all had a sweet weekend.   Hugs,   cherry

7 comments:

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

so adorable cards

Heather Rogers said...

Lots of shabby goodness here! Love the sweet vintage images and all the yummy embellishments. :)
Hugs~

Ros said...

another set of stunning cards ... so pretty and detailed

cnelson said...

Absolute LOVELINESS as ALWAYS!

Linda Breedlove said...

Love all the vintageness... (Is that a word?) ... all so beautiful, Cherry!
Well, spring is definitely in the air here... high 60's.. but Ronnie and I are both sick as a dog because of it. We live in an area known as sinus valley... need I say more!
Have a Happy Day!

Sophia said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them, I LOOOOVE your blog. I would like to know where I can get the "faith" stamp used on the tags if possible, thanks!

Rebekah said...

mouth wateringly good! so beautiful.. where do you get your twill tape? its scrumptious. Ive seen you use it on a few projects lately.